Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloweenie

I had forgotten how much fun Halloween is. Halloween was always one of my favorite holidays with Kadin. I thought about him a lot as the day went on. I wondered what he would want to be this year. There were lots of power rangers. There was a really cool Indiana Jones that came around.


For Trick-or-Treating, we went to Tom and Debbie’s house to sit with them and let Avery trick or treat in their neighborhood. Avery’s costume was so cute. She got many compliments on it!! When I saw it, I just knew it was perfect.


All and all it was a pretty successful night. We had been experiencing bad weather all day, and I was in the middle of a phase II exercise at work. The end of the exercise was called at noon and the bad weather cleared out just in time for trick or treating!! It was the perfect end to a perfect day.











































3 comments:

Shelley said...

Billy and Emily,

They just don't get much cuter than Kadin and Avery!

Much love,
Shelley in Floyds Knobs

Lenzie's Nana Sue Jeffries said...

Avery was such a cutie and you are right her Halloween Costume was the perfect one. We know ~Kadin~ loved it...

Had to use another email as forgot my pw and I can not find it. Been wanting to sign, but couldn't without that pw...

Hoping all are having good days. Check out Bronner's for a pumpkin Ornament as they have one. I think I seen two on the site. One is a little bear coming out of a Pumpkin. Thought you might like one for Avery to hang with ~Kadin's~ ornament...

Happy Sonia made it home and you have had a nice visit...

Have a nice Friday and weekend!!!

Much Love, Lenzie's Nana Sue & Family...

Adams - Party of 4 said...

You don't know me, but I have followed Kadin's site and now love reading your blog. I remember what you said about Kadin and the butterflies and it's as if that costume was just for Avery.
As for guitar hero, our boys are huge fans as well - and if you don't have the Aerosmith disc, you should get it! Avery's guitar is priceless :) Anyway, thanks for letting me post.

Alice Adams
Blakely, GA