Thursday, October 23, 2008

That's Mr. Simmons to you!


We LOVE Guitar Hero in this house. And by WE, of course I mean Avery and Billy. I love ot watch Avery dance around while her Daddy plays. Then, I happened to come across the COOLEST toy ever at WalMart and had to get it.


Avery Gets to rock out with her Daddy now! Which has made for some cute photo ops.


So now, you can call me Shannon (as in Tweed)...Lucky for Billy, I am all natural and have never posed for Playboy!! How did he ever got so lucky?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just too adorable! We are rockband fans, but it's much of the same in our house! I'll have to look for that toy! I just showed Sydney Avery's picture and told her that she was the same age as Aubrey. She said, "AWWW, but she's big AND walking!" We love seeing pictures of Avery and knowing what's to come for our little princess! So glad you decided to keep blogging!
Love,
Nicole
and the rest of the clan
Gerald, Sydney, Lily, Lucas, and Aubrey