Monday, October 13, 2008

MMMM


So, to give you a little history, I went to the daycare center a few weeks ago after I got out of the gym after work to stalk my daughter. I work mid shift...1100pm until 0800am. I only get a few hours with her in the evenings becasue of my schedule. So sometimes when I get done with work and the gym, I stop by to watch her through the window...


On this particular day, she was seated at the table eating breakfast. All the other kids (4) were seated at the other end of the table, and there was Avery, all alone, eating by herself. It made me sad, and a little angry. So I decided to go in that afternoon to pick her up and ask her teachers why she sits alone during meal time.
It's becasue she steals everyone else's food. She get's it honest, I guess.
I love my little piggy.


1 comment:

Pele said...

I am dying laughing! You need to feed that baby girl.