Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paging Ted Nugent





Every morning I drive to work and curse my cell phone for the 1megapixel camera. Avery had a "Green Eggs and Ham" breakfast at school on Friday morning, so I remembered to bring the brand new super fancy camera Billy bought. I am terrible at using it. I have read a part of the manual....but being a girl and all, I think I am genetically unable to make sense of most it. I was told I was not in the "action" mode for these photos. Anyway, I can take pictures, but not great ones. You can get the gist....
The turkeys are especially exciting. There are easily 100 or so turkeys in the morning. And pretty much every morning. The boy turkeys (Toms) are so impressive strutting their stuff for all the lady turkeys. Hunting is legal on base, but they seem to be aware of the seasons with their 6th animal senses becasue we only really see theme like this in the spring.
And for good measure, I threw in some pictures of the deer that appeared by my car whilst I was mesmerized by the turkeys.


No comments: