Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm just saying....

So I have been trying to upload video for almost 20 minutes and have lost the patience..
So here goes nothing.....
I think Avery is the smartest little thing. Ever. I mean, could a parent be more proud?


She's 15 months old and knows how to mimic all animal sounds. And by all, I really mean 10 or so. But come on, at 15 months old, that's pure genious!! My personal favorite is her rendition of a rooster, which is a high pitched "doody-doo" followed by a wave of her hand over her head.




And did I mention she is bilingual?

I am not sure why they call water "agua" at her daycare. But they do, and now, so does Avery. For those that know us, know that it is a weekly occurrence for Billy to be mistaken as hispanic. Puerto Rican, Mexican, Spanish, Italian, pretty much everything except Samoan...even Russian once! So he was less than thrilled to learn that one of Avery's first words was spanish. I think it is cute. I am glad we finally figured out what she was asking for. I just happened to be in her classroom and the teachers asked "Who wants agua?"

And there goes Avery screaming "Agua, Agua, Agua!" and pointing to her cup.




I know I am biased, but I'm just sayin'...15 months old?!


Lookout Harvard.

No comments: