Monday, February 15, 2010

Life according to Avery

Billy: What do you want for breakfast, Avery?

Avery: Oak Milk

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who else is excited about the Olympics? I haven't missed much this year so far. I fell asleep last night during the pair short program...thank you to the person that invented DVR...I got all caught up over breakfast!

Billy and I did some yard work this morning...he is still out there working. Spring is coming so we needed to get the overgrowth trimmed back. So much rain this season...it's going to get really green here over the next month or so. Then *sigh* the nice weather will turn into 100+ days of dry, hot hell and everything will turn brown. Have I mentioned lately how much I love this place? I am really working on it. I got this great book about all the fun stuff to do in California. Now we just have to win the lottery so we can afford to do it.

I got my hair done. So far I am loving it. It is pretty dark...I wanted to go back to my natural color...and it has been light or some variation of light for so long that it was pretty shocking.

But here I am....In all my natural glory.

3 comments:

Long Family said...

I think it looks great! I have been a part of the family for 10 + years and this is the first time I have seen it dark. I want to know why you don't have a nice big smile to go along with it???? LOL I know why because I was there not too long ago. Love you ! Anna

Jen said...

I think it makes your eyes POP! It looks great!

Alisa said...

Love the new hair do. We miss you all.