Thursday, February 25, 2010

Honda Accord Idol

So we have the Pilot, still...albeit, with almost 90,000 miles on it. EEEKS right? So when the Exploder really did explode, we got the Accord to match. I will admit I did settle on the Accord. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but the deal was too good to pass up. So what I settled for was a car without a DVD player...which means Avery has to listen to music on the way to and from school when I drive the Accord. Which is pretty much all the time since we are trying to get the mileage for the Pilot under control.

She is blessed to get her music appreciation from her Dad. She hears the first few notes of the songs on her Disney Princess CD and knows which princess movie each song comes from. For a 2 year old, I really think it is spectacular.

So today, she requested her Ariel song. And don't we all know the words? Of course. HEEELLLLOOO...It's Ariel.

Me: "Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my..."

Avery: "MOM! You're KILLING me!"


Did I mention she's only 2?