Monday, May 25, 2009

What the....


So I have been in Idaho...if you can believe it, my little sister got married. I am OLD. So much happened in the short time I was there. Too much to post in one entry, so I'll break this up over a few days...

First was the bachelorette party...Now, Sarah is only 20, so that meant we were staying in. We still had a great time...We had "phallic" theme foods, we played lots of games like dirty pictionary (I must admit, even I learned somethin new) and the hot dog game. We played a "who knows the bride and groom the best" game. I do not know my sister as well as I thought i did. Oddly, I know more about Ryan, my new brother-in-law, than I do about my sister. For some reason, Sarah gots lots of whips as bachelorette gifts. Apparently, everyone thinks Ryan needs a good spanking.


Sarah has great girlfriends, so it was a great time. I hung with all the young'uns and even out did a few. I was proud.

No comments: