Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Reasons

I could go on and on about how much I love my family

Though we may not be all together in this life, I know he is with us, that he comforts me and hears my whispers. I know that he watches out for his Princess. I feel in my heart that she knows him and remembers him.

In this season of remembering our blessings and the sacrifices that Christ made for each of us, so that we could all can live together forever in eternity, I am the most thankful for my family. I know it is forever and not tied to the physical bounds of this earth. And for that I am so thankful.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with the family. Jake (my 18 year old) thinks Avery is the cutest little girl he has ever seen. :-) Of course I totally agree!
Have safe travels to Colorado and give hugs to the entire family.
Love, Aunt Mimi

Lenzie's Nana Sue Jeffries said...

Holiday Hello's...

To The Gazzaway Family~

Just had to get by for another hello before Christmas. Have fun and just enjoy Christmas with Avery and Family...


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Have a Happy Christmassy Day!!!

...♥...Love, Lenzie's Nana Sue & Family...♥...

(Lenzie Butland Ganglioneuroblastoma & OMS)

Lenzie's Nana Sue Jeffries said...

Remember your Angel as you said is with you and always will be in your Hearts. We went to PC last weekend and I think we are heading there tomorrow if all works out and of course I think of ~Kadin~ everytime we go to PC...

Sending all Holiday Hello's and Hugs....

Have a Blessed Christmas with safe travels. Enjoy time with family...

Love, Lenzie's Nana Sue & Family