Saturday, March 6, 2010

It’s all downhill from here….

Yeah, so I had a birthday last week.  It is official.  I am middle aged.  Unless of course, I live to be 100. 

A special shout out to Airman Wood who, lucky for him, was standing on the other side of the room when he guessed that I was turning 45.  Hope you don’t need anything from me for your out-processing.  Because NEWS FLASH!  I can’t sign your papers with my arthritic 45 year old hands.  BLEH!

And a special thank you to Carol Wright Gifts… I was overjoyed to receive 2 of your magnificent magazines in my mailbox this week.  It is a retail conspiracy…or I just have really funny friends.

A few excerpts from Carol Wrights Gifts…I am 35, but does this really scream 35 to you??? I am pretty sure Billy would think he had a Granny stalker if I showed up to the bedside with one of these gems on…..

 

58788_large

Or how about these??

72433

SOOO Comfy.  

41594

It’s just what I was looking for to help me get ready for my marathon….

13908_large

And the reviews for these lights were pretty unbelievable…”Pleasant compliments from the neighbors”  Where do you live, guy?  Prison?  Because I am pretty sure these atrocious lights can not possibly improve any other type living situation on the planet.

I admit, I did get some Ponds (wrinkle cream)…and I have noticed, especially in my hands, that my skin is spotty and saggy…but all the lines in my face are from all the smiles and laughter in my life. 

And I am completely okay with that

2 comments:

Sketching Artist said...

That is frickin' hilarious.

Jaky said...

Hey Momma :) Nice blog. Am too far to cherish all of it.