Friday, August 14, 2009

Air Force Snapshot

For the most part, I LOVE being in the Air Force. I could go on and on about Service to Country and the warm fuzzy's but it's really not necessary, right? Everyone gets the general idea....

On most days, I am so pro Air Force that it can get annoying. Ask my Airmen.

Today was not one of those days.

I have been in for almost 14 years. I am pretty sure I know how the system works. I know what my options are. I know what I want to do for the last 6 yers of MY career. READ: MY

I had someone tell me today what my goals should be.

REALLY?

SERIOUSLY??

I am pretty sure he is allergic to common sense and rational thought. I was okay with a "business decision" to deny my request to leave due to manning issues. But to tell me that I have already done enough of a job that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE is nothing short of taking a stethescope from a doctor.

SERIOUSLY??

I am not sure what happens from here. But I can tell you for certain that this is the first time in 14 years that I have felt this way.

Seriously.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So you were denied a move? Indefinitely?